Special Areas Wildlife Viewing
- Beluga Wetlands (Waterbirds, Moose)
- Chilkat River (Bald Eagles)
- Copper River Delta (Waterbirds)
- Creamer's Field (Sandhill Cranes, Waterbirds)
- Goose Bay (Waterbirds)
- Izembek Lagoon (Waterbirds, Marine Wildlife)
- Kachemak Bay (Sea/Shorebirds, Marine Wildlife)
- Little Susitna River (Forest Birds and Wildlife)
- McNeil River (Bears)
- Mendenhall Wetlands (Waterbirds)
- Pack Creek (Bears)
- Palmer Hay Flats (Waterbirds, Moose)
- Potter Marsh (Waterbirds)
- Round Island (Walruses, Seabirds)
- Wolverine Creek (Bears)
Access and Planning
Working to ensure access to fishing and hunting opportunities.
Wildlife Refuges, Critical Habitat Areas, and Sanctuaries.
How landscapes support fish and wildlife populations.
Managing the impacts of human activities on habitat.
Maps & GIS
View and download spatial data.
Restoration and Enhancement
Improving habitat for fish and wildlife.